Office of Academic Affairs (教務處)
- Put all over education into practice, so that the students will be the youth of balanced development in moral, physical, intellectual, civic and aesthetic education and the youth of optimism and confidence.
- Strengthen democracy education to cultivate those qualities of a modern citizen.
- Upgrade humanity and nature science education and lay the foundation to the research of profound knowledge and to strengthen special intellect and wisdom.
- Implement equal education for both sexes by means of coeducation.
- Practice the system of honor to form sound character.
- Arrange various scholastic activities to enrich the field of learning.
★ Dean of Studies (教務主任)
1. Direct all affairs about courses
2. Direct the teaching implementation of all subjects
3. Manage students’ recognized statuses
4. Direct the check of students’ grades
5. Direct the teaching equipment
6. Take in charge of supply of teaching resources
7. Take in charge of teaching seminars of every subject
8. To harmony with the educational counseling of counseling center
★ Teaching and Curriculum Section (教學組)
1. Make and arrange teaching time tables
2. Deal with the affairs of test sheets, revision, file and typing work
3. Arrange teaching schedules
4. Check students’ assignment
5. Help teachers to enroll in research and study meetings
6. Manage the daily record of every class
★ Registration Section (註冊組)
1. Take charge of students registry affairs
2. Student semester grades record, print and distribute
3. Take charge of graduate affairs: grades check, certification, grade list and graduation ceremony etc..
4. Make and distribute student ID.
★ Equipment Section (設備組)
1. Manage the basic equipment at school
2. Take charge of borrowing and returning of teaching materials
3. Check teaching films and video tapes
4. Manage the computers
5. Take charge of affairs of laboratory conserving
6. Deal with activities about science education
★Computer and Information Network Center (資訊中心)
1. Take charge of the network system of school administration
2. Manage the equipment in computer classrooms