Office of Student Affairs (學務處)
- Give education in life to the full, so that the students will form a good habit in everyday life. Cultivate a proper sense of honor, so that the students will be law-abiding and good students.
- Promote the ability to discipline them and enhance the cadre training through various kinds of activities. Hold different activities on their own with the help of the students' government.
- Spring up a variety of clubs so that the students can start their own clubs on the strength of their interests and wishes.
- Besides their regular activities, we will help them to serve people.
★Life Guidance Section (生教組)
1. Check students’ life and daily behaviors
2. Check students’ clothing and help them with life out of school
3. Implement the competition of class neatness and tidiness weekly
4. Implement the competition of class discipline weekly
5. Check the statistics of students’ absence
★Hygiene and Health Care Section (衛生組)
1. Direct the sanitation and greening on campus
2. Take charge of illness inoculation and health care of eyes
3. First aid of students’ traumatism and sport harm
4. Make the plan of hygiene and health Care
★Extracurricular Activities Section (訓育組)
1. Assist student-held activities
2. Hold every kind of race of student talent or performance
3. Check students’ weekly life record
4. Arrange students’ extracurricular activities
★Physical Education Section (體育組)
1. Make the schedule of every kind of physical activity and teaching plans
2. Hold the sports meet
3. Train the players of every sport to participate in the competition outside school
4. Check the statistics of students’ physical education grades